E-Safety is an important part of keeping children safe. We have strict security measures in place to ensure that children do not access inappropriate materials online and we teach the values of being a good Cyber Citizen.
Here's a quick summary of our top tips to stay safe online:
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Protect your password.
- Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are!
- Never agree to meet up with anyone you have met online.
- Never open emails from people that you don’t know.
- Check your privacy settings to make sure only the people you want see your information and photographs.
- If you use social networking sites, remember that it’s not a game to add as many people as you can to look more popular.
- Think carefully before uploading photos.
- Always ask permission to use the internet and ask an adult which websites you can visit.
- If you see anything on the internet that makes you feel uncomfortable, tell an adult that you trust.
Parents and Carers are vital partners in E-Safety. Please talk to your children about they can keep safe and behave appropriately online.
Online books on e-safety